Was woken this morning by frantic doorbell ringing and beating on our front door. Walked outside to see or neighbors house on fire.
Nobody home, heard they were out of town
@Jherron: Glad that it didn't spread to your house. That's so scary I wonder what caused it. I had a fire due to a dryer, my friend had a fire just by leaving her blow dryer plugged in (not on), so who knows?
Sorry no response till now, been a crazy morning. This was in the terrace section of oakhurst. Family was out of town at a funeral in arkansas and were returning today.
Their daughter and her two kids live with them.
The husband 36x32 pants large shirt 11wide on shoes. The babies are 6-12 months boy and girl. The daughter size 5 size 7 shoes. The wife size 14 size 9 in shoes. They have nothing left just the clothes they had in the car with them.
Any donations can be dropped off at Sterling McCall Honda if any are interested in helping them out.