This is a dream role designed for someone who is a high-achieving lifelong learner with a broad collection of crafty skills. In this role you will have the opportunity to test and build your knowledge in the full stack of e-commerce marketing.
- Do you aspire to create and coordinate content that is seen by millions of people each month?
- Are you ready to advance your career and technical chops?
- Are you constantly learning and seeking out new info about e-commerce, business and marketing?
- Do you nerd-out when you see new marketing that captures you?
- Do you want to start your own business but not sure where to start?
If you're passionate about E-commerce and would like to take those skills to the next level, while at the same time learning the crucial entrepreneurial skills you will need to grow your first company, this could be the opportunity you're looking for.
But before I tell you more about the opportunity, we should probably introduce ourselves.
We are MyFavoriteQuiltStore.com a family run (Mom & Me) online fabric store supplying quilters, sewists and makers around the world with the raw materials they need to create something special. If you happen to know a Quilter/Sewist ask them if they have seen our marketing 😄.
On to the Opportunity!
We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running with our marketing stack. An ideal candidate will have experience in many of the items listed below. Bonus points for experience with Shopify and or Klaviyo. However, this is an entry level position and knowledge is not required.
Marketing Channels You will gain experience in:
- Facebook Live
- Blog Posts
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Email Newsletters
- Automated Emails
In this role **you** will be required to create marketing materials such as banner images, product photos, videos content and helping produce live video events. Below are some of the typical tasks and responsibilities that you can expect in this role.
- Manage the Production of Videos
- Manage the Production of Live Video Events
- Post Production Editing of videos in a variety of formats.
- Uploading Videos to YouTube
- Take and edit photos for Social Media & Website
- Creating social media content based on video & photo content.
- Scheduling marketing content to be published across many social media channels.
- Preparing for Videos and Live events so they happen on-time and without issue.
- Highly Competent Typist - If you right click to copy/paste don’t apply.
- Video Editing - Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie or equivalent.
- Photo Editing - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or equivalent.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Thanks for reading this far down, I'll take that to mean you are interested and capable. Below are a few instructions on how to apply. Unfortunately we get so many requests on our job posts it makes it impossible for us to find people like you who really stand out. To be considered for the position, send an email to "apply" @ myfavoritequiltstore.com with the subject “YOUR NAME - Application for Content Creator”, if you have a resume feel free to attach it, but more importantly include a few items that you have personally created with either links or attachments which ever is simpler for you. If you have the ability to record a quick video/screen share with the same information this would be preferable to all other formats.
Employee - Full Time
Depends on current skill and knowledge.
Contact this Employer »