We are open to training for this position. However, experience in lending, real estate, or directly with a title company is a plus. Administrative skills need to be strong. We are a fast-paced office and growing.
• Support loan officers on executing and funding loans, which includes verifying and reviewing all required borrower documents, preparing loan documents, and processing funding wires.
• Gather and send required bank documents to support Line of Credit.
• Manage loan payoff process, which includes reviewing payoff amounts, submitting refunds (as necessary), processing release of liens and closing out paid off loans in loan servicing system (TMO).
• Activate all new loans in TMO once they are funded.
• Assist with paying property taxes for all loans, which includes analyzing escrow balances and processing payments to the various tax jurisdictions.
• Degree preferred by not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in accounting or in the banking or real estate industry.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and professional.
• Ability and willingness to quickly and efficiently adapt in a rapidly changing, small company environment.
• Able to handle conflicting deadlines while meeting requirements and maintaining accuracy.
Please provide your salary expectaions.
Contact this Employer »