The Utility is responsible for the dishwashing area and the cleanliness of all dishes, silverware, and glasses. In addition, he or she shall assist in other areas of the dining operation as needed during his or her shift.
1. Assist with cleaning of kitchen and kitchen equipment.
2. Set up and run the dishwashing operation, keeping the dishwasher clean and free of debris. Clean pots and pans as needed.
3. Check temperatures and maintain sanitation equipment. Maintain all necessary temperature and cleaning logs.
4. Take out all garbage when necessary.
5. Clean the kitchen area, including floors, as needed.
6. Replace paper towels and clean hand sink.
7. Stock food on shelves and in refrigerator.
8. Attend in-service training and staff meetings as scheduled.
Contact this Employer »