Willing to learn all aspects of compounding.
Benefits of working at Advantages Pharmacy:
- Great hours--No nights or weekends!
- We do not contract with insurance
- No sterile compounding
- We will teach you how to compound!
- Work as part of a team to fill and compound prescriptions.
- Enter prescription data
- Compound capsules and creams
- Work with customers
- Desire to learn compounding
- Pharmacy Tech experience with compounding
Computer savvy, typing skills, people skills, multitasking, and comfortable with working under pressure.
Contact this Employer »
Will be discussed at time of interview. **Instructions** Please send an email to the address below and have your resume attached to the email. Also, put your name and job position that you're applying for in the subject line. Contact: Dan; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org