Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the day to day dispatch
• Receive load assignments from customer
• Ensure loads are picked up and delivered on time
• Provide prompt notification to company group as issues arise
• Communicate with drivers throughout the load transit to build good relationship
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
• Being on time and prepared on a daily basis
• Some overtime required
• Possess strong communication/negotiation skills.
• Need to be able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent follow through and follow up.
• Organized and detail orientated.
• Ability to react quickly and re-prioritize loads quickly.
• Ability to provide alternatives/solutions quickly to transportation issues as they arise.
• Coordinate each shipment with multiple parties.
• Effectively communicate with team members and carriers.
• Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Outlook, MS Word, and Excel.
BENEFITS: Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, 401(k) & annual bonus
Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »
Salary based on experience. We will train the right person.