Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 11:00 am (sometimes 12:00)
Starting in a few months, position to start at 6:30 am.
Effectively completes and maintains all required paperwork and record keeping on a timely basis and maintains same in an organized, up-to-date manner. This includes all programs files such as student, vehicle, driver, health, and safety files.
Assists the Director, Assistant Director I, Director of Administration, and Office Manager to facilitate and manage all aspects of an early education center, including human resources, customer relations, marketing, educational programs, financial responsibility, and physical facility. Promotes positive image of the school within the community and on social media. Establish strong working relationships with other state licensing authorities, local, and county health departments, and other regulatory agencies. Provides administrative support to Kids in Action administration, teachers, and families.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• The first point of contact for all visitors
o Must be friendly, courteous, and smile
• Assist with the admin team, participate in team meetings
• Uplift her teammates and those around her
• Answer phone in a courteous, enthusiastic, informative nature, and timely manner (goal: no more than 2 rings)
• Be professional in appearance
• Ensure all children checked into/out of Procare
• Answer questions regarding birthday parties, classes, camps, child care, pre-school, after-school, billing, vacation credits, etc.
• Booking, scheduling, and maintaining off-campus
• Utilize the script for answering phone and questions, and edit as necessary
• Keeps Director and owners apprised in a timely manner of all critical areas of responsibilities, including serious student accidents, employee issues, and significant events. Develops and maintains a strong working relationship with all state licensing authorities, vendors, and community contacts.
• Class Liaison – acts as liaison for all class parents
o Follows up on all classes
o Follows up on payments/missed payments and class fees
• Handling bus run information
• Tours and bookings of birthday parties
o Update office google calendar of birthday parties
o Record and distribute tips
• Helps Office Manager facilitate summer camp packet pick-up
• Receiving and inputting class registrations
• Develops and actively maintains positive communication with parents.
• Recognizes parent concerns, evaluates course of action and responds appropriately to the needs of parents. Communicates parent concerns to the school director and owner.
• Responsible for keeping de-enrolled children to a minimum; determines reasons for loss enrollment and addresses problem areas contributing to loss enrollment.
• Receiving and keeping record of payments
• Ensures that computer-related record keeping requirements are met, to include tracking monetary transactions with customers and vendors.
• Maintains appropriate receipts on all credit card and bank transactions in a timely manner.
• Ensures that accounts receivable, for KIA classes and off-campus schools, are closely monitored and communicate with bookkeeper to follow up on delinquent accounts, in a timely manner.
• Ensures that office supplies and equipment are inventoried and appropriately maintained.
• Getting weekly deposit ready for bank
• Following up on tuition
o Keeping up with POS receipts for bookkeeper
• Ensure all PNO parents, have paid the day before
• Booking tours; providing and keeping up with prospective parent information
• Organize and keep track of all marketing materials, and re-ordering as necessary
• Putting together tour folders, and going over information after tour
• Create and send out weekly constant contact, with Assistant Director I, according to social media calendar.
• Social media training as needed
Physical Facility and safety
• Maintains a clean, safe, and healthy environment through scheduled cleaning and frequent safety checks.
• Perform 60-minute head counts, and last hour of the day, ratio counts.
• “Nurse” visits and calling parents of sick kids
• Organizing, documenting, and dispensing of medication for children
o Keeps updated on necessary medical training
• Maintain, de-clutter, and clean office on daily basis
• Serves as the first point of contact in a crisis
• The Office Administrator reports to the Office Manager. In her absence, the Office Administrator reports to the Enrollment Specialist/Assistant Director.
• Must finish “Enrollment Boot Camp” training within first 30 days
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay cool under pressure
• Prior customer-service experience preferred
• Mastery of basic math skills
• Knowledge and utilization of basic grammar skills
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Quick-learner and self-motivated
• Able to pick up new skills quickly, such as new software programs
9.00 Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »