A growing Services company located in Kingwood is searching for a friendly, patient and goal oriented Bookkeeper in a temporary to full-time basis immediately. The Bookkeeper must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections as well as 2 years of QuickBooks Desktop experience. The hours are full-time Monday through Friday and the position has the potential to lead into a permanent opportunity offering growth and stability for the right individual. Apply today by emailing a resume to admin@gapPlumbing.net for immediate consideration.
Primary Duties of the Bookkeeper include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable / Collections
- Answering Phones
- Maintain petty cash, inventory, tax, insurance and vendors / subcontractors
- Prepare financial and cash management reports
- Maintain accurate records within QuickBooks
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting/ bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks software experience is required
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under little supervision
As an added benefit, you must have some personal experience in repairing items around your home. This is a skills/hands-on environment and having a mechanically adaptive mind would help suite our goals.
QuickBooks - to include an understanding of Payables, receivables, items or inventory list, sales tax, payroll tax - AND the most important - a mechanical mind.
Temporary - Full Time
$17.00 - $20.00
Contact this Employer »