• Must be available:
Mon – Friday 8:45am-6:15pm
Sat - 10:00am – 2:00pm (occassionally)
• Highly communicative.
• Focused on team results, yet attentive to the needs of individual contributors.
• Good judgment of people and situations but not judgmental.
• Intense, eager and appreciative.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• High school diploma required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Some supervisory skills preferred
• Notary Public certification may be required
• Business casual attire and footwear
Duties & Responsibilities Customer Service
Proficient with Photoshop and/or Illustrator, or at least familiar with them and willing to learn.
• Assists customers with shipping and packaging services, printing estimates/orders, and other services offered by PostNet
• Processes customer sales through the point-of-sale system
• Up-sells, cross sells, and actively participates in PostNet marketing and promotional initiatives
• Opens and closes the center, cash register and other center systems
• Assists management in maintaining, ordering and stocking inventory
• Operate various print production equipment
• Sorts and deposits mail in private mailboxes
Physical & Safety Requirements
• Must be able to stand behind a sales counter for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
2 weeks paid vacation, no other paid benefits
Contact this Employer »