We are a chiropractic and wellness clinic seeking a highly motivated, health orientated, energetic individual to become a part of our team as a patient relations supervisor and case manager.
The environment is fast-paced, therefore requires the ability to focus on what is most important. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills with a fun, upbeat, and energetic personality. Qualified candidates must be highly organized, efficient, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills and show proficiency in use of standard office programs/technology.
Candidate should have a willingness to learn new technologies. Candidate must have a professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor.
Essential duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates front desk operations
- Handles incoming phone calls
- Oversee scheduling and follow-up systems
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures
- Maintains electronic and paper filing systems
- Compiles data from a variety of sources and prepares summary reports
- Interprets policies and explains procedures
- Maintain medical records and report statistics as required
- Schedule appointments, organize paper documents and distribute required information
- Direct patients to the appropriate location and services
- Collect and deposit fees according to protocols
The following skills are a must:
- Computer proficiency including spreadsheets, documents, data management and publications. Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word experience is a must and 35 WPM is sufficient.
- A warm outgoing personality with excellent telephone etiquette, and strong communication skills
- Able to exercise discretion, handle confidential information and meet deadlines
- A sharp, self-motivated, detail oriented, individual for part time, front office duties.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to work accurately and efficiently, and to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds are required.
Our clinic is a progressive organization dedicated to partnering with families, other professionals and educators to unlock the full potential of every patient.
If you meet the above qualifications please submit your resume for further consideration. AND GIVE US THREE (3) REASONS WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ALTERNATIVE/INTEGRATED WELLNESS CARE.
Contact this Employer »