We are a growing IT Consulting firm based in Humble, Tx. Founded in 2003. We have built our reputation by doing business the old-fashioned way - with hard work, responsibility and above all else integrity. We provide in-house training with growth opportunity.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with and supports the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, and has responsibility for assisting with many facets of the sales and marketing efforts.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Closely work with CSMO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
• Keeping CSMO Organized and Time management - prioritizing and planning are essential in this multitask position
• Assist in the preparation of printed material, particularly regular newsletters, by writing copy, ensuring accuracy by proofreading and editing and liaising with designers.
• Learning our company’s CRM software Connectwise
• Set up and execute marketing campaigns in our CRM - Connectwise
• Clean & scrub marketing lists
• Execute quarterly marketing plan
• Maintaining the company’s sales information system by updating records of prospects and customers
• Managing clerical duties
• Taking inbound calls and directing them to the correct person or voicemail
-- 1 to 2 years Admin experience a must
• Neatness, accuracy and a high attention to detail, including basic proof-reading
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience of administrative work
• Communication and able to understand instructions
• Team player
• Excellent attitude with strong level initiative
• Bright, with the ability to acquire new skills quickly
• Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility
• A passion to learn and develop professionally
• Ability to work unsupervised occasionally on regular tasks and ensure they are completed on time.
• Intermediate computer literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel skills and an ability to learn new systems quickly
• Being innovative, creative and able to “think outside of the box”
• Competent with HTML/Dreamweaver and/or Photoshop is a plus
Employee - Full Time
Contact this Employer »
• Pay Range $ 9.00 - $12.00 • Health insurance and Life Insurance included after 60 days for full time employee • 401K after 12 months of employment with up to 5% company matching • Vacation and sick days after 6 months of employment
Please email resume to: email@example.com