JC Sports Houston is currently looking for talented people to be part of our team. Coaches and assistant coaches not only teach the basic of sports to children but they are positive role models. We are seeking a candidate that would be available Friday evenings on a part time basis to help with our indoor and outdoor leagues. Opportunities for more hours may be available.
JC Sports Houston is seeking a positive, responsible, and patient person with Baseball experience and a passion to coach children ages 2-9.
JC Sports is an Indoor Soccer, Football, Basketball and Baseball Center that offers sports program for children ages 2-12. Our enthusiastic and experienced instructors introduce basic soccer/basketball/football/baseball skills by using age-appropriate games, drills, and exercises from around the globe. The sessions are healthy, informative and FUN! The team atmosphere builds socialization and LIFE SKILLS at an important developmental age. The techniques learned through the unique instruction help children become familiar with athletics and how to properly play sports. We provide training, equipment, and all curriculum materials.
Please follow the instructions in order to be considered for this position:
Please send us your Cover Letter and Resume to Info@jcsportshouston.com
Only applicants with CL and resume will be considered
* Arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well, self assured.
* Professional and friendly, courteous and able to communicate clearly with parents
* Enthusiastic, MUST enjoy young kids, be able to confidently connect with them, primarily ages 2-12
* Enjoys having FUN with young children, imaginative, and watching kids smile.
*Must be a patient person who understands young kids.
* A successful candidate must pass a Federal & State and local Background Check.
*CPR/First Aid certified preferred
Contact this Employer »