Mortgage Loan Processor responsibility include:
• MUST HAVE RECENT PROCESSING EXPERIENCE WITH A LENDER.- Minimum 5yrs experience.
• Must be able to Process FHA, VA, CONV and USDA loans.
• Timely, thorough, accurate processing, verification and packaging of incoming loan data.
• Accurately inputting loan data into Encompass and Calyx Point systems.
• Collects, maintains, accurately prepares and processes loan documentation according to specific guidelines.
• Tracking support information
• Prioritizes and addresses customer needs and demands in a professional manner, providing follow-up and developing cooperative relationships.
• Ensure the highest quality in loan document preparation and the timely submission of loan packaging to underwriting.
• Acts as consumer service advocate interacting with Loan Officers and consumers.
• Responsible for prompt, courteous internal and external customer service in a professional manner
• Submission of quality loan packages to underwriting/post-closing departments in a timely manner.
• Participates and contributes to a positive work environment which encourages team commitment to branch and team goals.
•Must be a self-starter and motivator.
•Must be able to run your desk with little supervision
•Spanish speaking is a plus
•Must be organized, efficient and able to multi-task and meet deadlines
•Processing Experience Mandatory, preferably with a mortgage bank, correspondent lender or broker : 5 year
Based on Experienced
Contact this Employer »