Seeking a Pediatrics Medical Assistant with 1 years experience. Candidate must be competent with vaccine administration and drawing blood on newborn & adolescents.
Work days Mon-Thu 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-4pm. No weekends
- Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Professional appearance as well as outgoing and friendly personality is required
- Able to adapt and multitask in a teamwork environment
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must have hands on knowledge handling vaccines and conducting phlebotomy with children
- Room patients, take vitals and medical history
- Experienced with EMR systems (preferably Office Practicum)
- Assist physician with procedures
- Organize, stock and clean exam rooms in a timely and efficient manner
Please, submit your resume via fax to: 281-432-7401 or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
, in order to be considered for this position.
Commensurate with experience. Position offers Medical health benefits after completing probation period.
Contact this Employer »