Located on the grounds of the beautiful Kingwood Country Club, day campers enjoy golf, tennis, arts & crafts, weekly themes, and daily visits to the water park.
This is a full-time summer position. Candidates must be at least 18 years old. Candidates must possess a high level of enthusiasm, creativity,and energy - and love to work with children!
1. To be responsible for insuring the safety of the children in your care at all times.
2. To follow appropriate methods of dealing with childhood behaviors of the children in your care.
3. To follow all State Regulatory Policies for caring for young children in a day camp environment.
4. Must be courteous and exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing with the parents.
5. Must show professionalism and leadership - setting an example for the other counselors.
6. Must keep children safe and under your constant supervision. Must be alert at all times for accident prevention.
7. Must enjoy leading children in activites both indoors and outdoors.
8. Must be able to communicate with parents and inform them of any important information about their children.
9. Must monitor all of the children in your care during all camp activities in a diligent and proactive manner.
13. Must actively participate with the children in your care during all camp activities.
14. Must adhere to all of written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions etc. All of which make up the functions of the job.
Temporary - Full Time
Contact this Employer »