Go to top of page
Close
 
Close
Back
ROS Top

Foster Lumber Company

Foster Lumber Company

« Back to Community Guide

The Foster Lumber Company originally owned a portion of the track of land that was later developed into the community of Kingwood. The Foster Family had owned the land since around 1892. The land was sold to the joint venture between King Ranch and the Friendswood Development Company on December 28, 1967.



« Back to Community Guide


ROS Top




SPONSORED:
Kingwood Alliance Soccer Club Logo Elm Grove Apartments Logo The Academy at Rowland Ballard Preschool Logo The Pointe at VRTC Logo The Clubs of Kingwood  Logo Serenity Massage P.L.L.C. Logo Holy Comforter Lutheran Church & School Logo VI-SA Tree Service Logo J. Christopher's Pizza & Pasta Logo River Rock Pools Logo
Sponsor an Ad »



Kosmin Media