Developing Alert and Aware Teen and Adult Drivers from Inside Out!
|3-way Instruction is owned and operated by Yolanda Nettles, a former educator in both Crosby and Humble ISD. Her love for teaching and children has directed her to this new, exciting and much needed adventure of opening a driving school. Learning to drive can be stressful for the parent as well as the child on and off the road. Yolanda is known in the community for her ability to reach all types of learners and adjust to diverse situations.|
Teen Course includes:
- Courtesy pick up from selected High Schools for drive times
- 16 Classroom lessons, 2 hours a day, 4 days a week
- 7 hours of Behind-the-Wheel instructions
- Get your permit on the 4th day of class
- 7 hours of in-the-car observation hours
- Schedule2Drive on line Drive Time Scheduling
- Third Party Driving Testing on site varies times throughout the calendar year
- On site Insurance Agency available for auto policies and more
- Driving Skills Assessment Third Party Skills Assessment
- Driving Test
- Impact Texas Teen Driver Program (ITTD) - Free
* We allow make up for missed Classroom lessons *
$200.00 deposit to reserve your spot today!
For Classroom Lessons Only or Behind-the-Wheel call
We offer driving lessons for all adults 18 years of age
and older with a learner permit.
$60.00 per hour
Packages are available
Home pick ups are available for certain areas
Call to find out about our specials!
After pondering a couple of career choices, narrowing down the desires of my heart, and being a single parent to 6 of the best children in the world, I decided to open a driver education school. Most of my greatest and rewarding moments in life have been working with children -- especially the ones some consider to have smart mouths (teenagers). They keep my days adventurous and teaching them how to drive can be quite dangerous; but someone has to do it! I accept the challenge daily.
Visit Our Website
Tell 3-way Instruction Driving School you saw their ad on Kingwood.com!