We are a Chamber of Friends - About Commerce.
To find out more, visit our website.
A note from the President, Sparky Nolan:
On behalf of the 2,500 plus businesses that serve Kingwood, Texas; let
us welcome you to the Kingwood Chamber of Commerce "Livable" Web Site.
As a pre-planned community, our developers were able to place numerous
conveniences found in few communities in the world. While doing so they
have strategically placed our buildings of commerce gracefully among our
forest so that seldom will you see a wire or a tower, even while you
drive or walk only feet away from them. Does that mean we don’t have
modern facilities? No, as a matter of fact our multi-company fiber optic
offerings allow Kingwood Businesses to be on the cutting edge of
high-speed data access while providing them a vital connection to local
and global markets.
Why do over 83,500 residents and businesses call Kingwood Home?
Maybe because Kingwood …
- is only 23 minutes North from downtown Houston on Highway 59.
- is only 9 minutes North from Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- is home to the world’s largest private country clubs: The Clubs of Kingwood which was also the shooting location for the hit movie Tin Cup.
- is only a short drive down the street, up the Beltway, or around the 610 loop from World-Class shopping, eating, and the Houston Ship Channel.
- is full of indoor and outdoor fun including three first class athletic facilities and over 75 miles of wooded jogging trails we call Greenbelts.
- is full of incredible business people waiting to serve you and your business needs.
That brings us back to welcoming you. If you would like to join us as we step deeper into the 21st century together, please drop us a line, give us a call, or simply come visit. There is plenty to do in Kingwood besides great eating, great golfing, great shopping, great fun, and great living. But we guess that is enough to call Kingwood a real home.
Welcome to the Front Door of our Beautiful Community and to the Kingwood Chamber of Commerce.
We are a Chamber of Friends … About Commerce.