Recipe of the Day:
Crock pot cobbler
Submitted by: Stealth83
1 large (28 oz) can of peaches - with juice.
1 white cake mix (or yellow, whichever you prefer. I think french vanilla might be good too...)
1 stick of butter cut into 8 to ten squares
1 cup brown sugar, divided
2 tsp cinnamon
pam (to spray the crock pot, of course)
1)Pour the can of peaches into the crock pot, including the juice (or syrup, whatever.)
2) Chop up the peaches. I use a pampered chef food chopper right in the crock pot, you can use whatever you find easiest.
3) sprinkle 1/4 cup of the brown sugar over the peaches.
4) dump the entire cake mix (dry) on top of the peaches, spread it evenly. DO NOT MIX.
5) Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over the cake mix.
6) sprinkle the cinnamon over the cake mix and brown sugar
7) Arrange the butter squares on top of the entire mixture.
I have never used the brown sugar but everything remains the same. Be sure to spray your crock to prevent sticking. I do stir the juice into the mix slightly...very slightly. So easy and good.