Full Time/Part Time Kingwood Resume - Kingwood, TX
||Last Updated: Jun 13, 2012 @ 11:38pm
Seeking Job: Full Time / Part Time
Position Desired: Full Time/Part Time
Woodland View Drive Kingwood, Texas
Cell --: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Prospective Employer,
Please accept this letter and presentation of my resume as expressed interest in a position with your organization. As you can see from my attached resume, my experience and capabilities make me an ideal candidate for a variety of duties. Please consider the following skills as they may relate to the requirements of the position:
. Excellent managing and
. Training and team building
. Strong leadership skills
. Demonstrates dedication and
willingness to exceed goals
My exceptional leadership qualities, productive communication, listening and following through habits combined with my aptitude for adapting to change or tackling challenges has always afforded me positive results. Plus, my experience will allow me to assume the responsibilities of a position without interruption to the continuity of any programs or goals currently in progress. I take pride in my work and willingness to perform any task necessary to remove project obstacles to stay on time and within budgets.
I am available for a personal interview at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you soon. I may be reached through the above contact information.
2005 TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
NEELEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Business Coaching Certified
Richland Junior College
1987 TO 1989
Warren Travis White High School Graduate
Dallas, Texas 75245
1983 TO 1987
COMMUNITY ACTIVITY/ CHARITIES
2010 and 2011
• Volunteering labor and donations to The Habitat for Humanity National Organization to help fight against poverty housing for qualified families.
2004 to Current
• Monetary contributions to The American Heart Association to help finance the research needed in finding a cure for heart disease.
2004 to Current
• Monetary contributions to The WARM Place in Ft. Worth, Texas. An non profit organization that counsels and emotionally support grieving children whom have lost a parent.
Work History / Experience:
CAREER PROFILE AND RELEVANT CREDENTIALS
Results-oriented,highly enthusiastic, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in real estate property development. Experience in property reclamations, quality and safety assurance inspections with focus on providing the highest quality of best management practices, fully compliant with federal, state, and city regulations and laws.
Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent communication and presentation skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environments and supervisory skills including hiring, termination, scheduling, payroll and other administrative tasks. Thorough knowledge of current municipality practices and a clear vision to accomplish goals. Computer and Internet literate.
Contain Yourself Outdoor Storage, Inc, Dallas, Texas.
From April to current
• Collaborating with officials to ensure processes and compliance of city guidelines are followed.
• Coordinate and conduct all applicable meetings for site progressions, benchmarks and reviews.
• Attendance and accountability at official hearings.
• Area research and inquiries
• Coordinating daily operations.
• Reconciling and provide accounting documents for tax preparations.
First United Methodist Church, Duncanville, Texas
Pre School Teacher
• Creating lesson plans for curriculum in accordance to state and school guidelines.
• Planning activities that would stimulate growth in language, social and motor skills.
• Regular communication with parents via personally, email, phone and class newsletters.
• Attending all administrative after school meetings
Communication - Deals with internal and external situations at all levels via meetings, telephone and email, to ensure successful communication by way of active listening and probing questions.
Problem solving - Resolves in-depth queries in a methodical manner independently and with colleagues to find appropriate resolutions, efficiencies and high level of quality.
Team Player - Values and appreciates the knack for sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to achieve specific team goals.
Planning and organizing - Refined planning and organizational skills that balances work and supports employees in a timely and professional manner.
System Knowledge - Experience in preparing and providing accurate reporting data via email for government and city departments.
Desired Compensation / Salary: