Experienced Clerical, Customerservice and Dispatcher Kingwood Resume - Kingwood, TX
||Last Updated: Feb 20, 2013 @ 7:33am
Seeking Job: Experienced Clerical, Customerservice And Dispatcher
Position Desired: Experienced Clerical, Customerservice and Dispatcher
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am seeking full time employment in the Northeast side of town. I am highly proficient in customer service, data entry and most aspects of general office duties. I am punctual with exceptional attendance record. I learn new thing very quickly and have the ability to adapt quickly to change. If given the opportunity I believe I would be an asset to you and your company.
William Mitchell H.S
Colorado Springs CO - Diploma
Western State College
Gunnision CO.- 2yrs Not graduate
Work History / Experience:
Porter TX -- firstname.lastname@example.org
years + Successful record in Clerical, Customer Service, / Awarded Top Collector of the Quarter, Employee of the year/ Several Customer Satisfaction Awards/ Strong skills in problem solving
Recognized for leadership and communication skills and customer relations. Skills include a demonstrated competency in Windows, keyboarding proficiency and use of automated Microsoft programs .Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work in fast paced stressful environment.
Recognized for ability to work with public and other coworkers
OneSource Building Technologies April , - Present
Lead Trainer / Lead Call Center Coordinator/
• Successfully provide tier technical support for IT infrastructure.
• Monitor real time files of multiple technicians and customers.
• Work with customers to resolve issues.
• Perform duties that require broad product knowledge, ability to communicate effectively with the customer, manage escalations.
• Head Call center trainer. Training of new employees in all call center aspects and project Coodinators.
• Successfully handle a high volume of calls effectively and efficiently.Heavy professional phone use
AT&T, Houston TX Aug , -Feb
Revenue Management Specialist (Credit and Collections)
• Recognized for outstanding Customer Service and collection abilities.
• Successfully handle high call volume with ability to input information while conversing with customer simultaneous.
• Successfully meet goals and objects every month set forth by company for customer satisfaction and collection.
• Performed duties which resulted in collection of overdue bills
• Top in sales of products.
Diebold Inc, Houston TX Jan -June
Lead Call Management Coordinator (dispatcher)
• Successfully provide call handling support between customer and field professionals.
• Primary interface between Regional Resource Manager, Territory Manager and the Other Call Management Coordinators.
• Successfully Implemented best practices, monitored for consistency and identify areas for improvement.
• Monitor real time files to ensure work completed on time.
• Training of new personnel.
Areas of Strength
Problem solving and innovative ideas Organized, Disciplined, Goal Obtainer
Financial Service Abilities
Teamplayer, Good communication written and verbal
Professional Customer Service Skills
Leadership Recognized for ability to work with public and other coworkers
Communication Capabilities Professional and High Work Ethics/ Personable
Ability to complete tasks on time Fast Learner
Adapt easily to new environment Customer Service Skills
IT Skills: Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, basic excel. Ability to learn new programs in short time
Desired Compensation / Salary: