Const. / Cabinet Maker Kingwood Resume - Kingwood, TX
||Last Updated: Sep 1, 2009 @ 3:56am
Seeking Job: Const. / Cabinet Maker
Position Desired: Const. / Cabinet Maker
I have over years of experience in the construction/ cabinet making industry. I have advanced knowlege in the use of all the types of tools and equipment in the construction industry. I think that with my experience I would be able to fit into youor operations and make a real contribution. I would like the opportuity to discuss employment with your company.
1114 Chestnut Ridge
Humble, TX 77339
Home 281 358 6472
Cellular 832 233 7859
To find a permanent position that offers a chances for advancement in responsibility and salary.
* I have experience in almost all phase of construction of residential housing.
* I have a Applied Science degree in Building Construction from Texas State Techincal College-Waco, Texas
* I have been interested in the Construction industry for almost all my life.
Cabinet Maker, August 2005-July 2009
Century Millwork, Houston, Texas
* Assembled cabinets, Attached the hardware, Laid up laminate, and Operated the equipment and tools in the production of comercial cabinets.
* I was able to do my job from start to finish with little or no supervision.
* I have the abilty to learn new jobs quickly.
Shop Help, April 2005-August 2005
Electronic Technical Services Corporation, Humble, Texas
* Assembled motors and electronic contols, ran wiring, machined parts in the production of control houses for the oil production industry.
* I was able to pick up on new task that I was assiged to with little or no supervision.
* Was able to operate new types of manufactoring machines with little supervision.
Cabinet Maker / Install, April 1998-March 2005
Austin Cabinets, Houston, Texas
* Cut out parts, attached hardware, assembled cabinets, lamineted counter tops in the production of commercial cabinets. Operated the different types of tools and machines in the shop. Delivered and installed cabinets. Picked up supplies.
* I was given a set of prints and the parts needed to finish th job. Then was responsible for the completion of it.
H.S., [ Major ] 1978-1982
Kingwood High School, Kingwood, Texas
Took the basics courses, Then as an elective class I took a semester of building construction.
Texas State Technical College, Waco, Texas
GPA: 2.7. Graduated with Applied Science degree in Build Construction. We learned all the procedure / task in the production of Residential constuction from site work through final inspection.
the production of Residential constuction from site work through final inspection.
* I can operate different types of machinery. table saw. drill press, machine lathe, routers and all other types of machines used in the construction field.
* I have the ability to learn new task quickly with little supervision.
Desired Compensation / Salary:
13.00 per hour